To uninstall Winamp
- Click the Start button on the Windows taskbar.
- Win7/8: Either click Control Panel or open Settings and click Control Panel.
- Win10: Go to: Settings => Apps
- Win7/8: Double-click: Programs and Features.
- Select Winamp in the list of programs.
- Click Uninstall
- The Winamp Uninstaller window opens.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall Winamp.
Note: The exact instructions depend on your Windows OS
If there's no Control Panel entry or "Uninstall Winamp" icon in: Start > Programs > Winamp,
you can uninstall Winamp by using the following command line switches via:
Start > Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt
Type: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\winamp.exe" /UNREG
Type: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\winamp.exe" /UNINSTALL
Note, you may need to open the "Command Prompt" using right-click > Run as admin.
Naturally, you will also need to make sure the exact path to winamp.exe is correct first.