Sign up with Bridger
Bridger offers a new, easy and intuitive copyright management solution for all songwriters.
To create your Bridger account and unlock an additional source of revenue, follow the steps below.
Setting up your account
1. Are you a songwriter ?
- Choose "I am a songwriter" if you compose music or write lyrics for yourself or others. Songwriter doesn't only mean that you write lyrics on a piece of paper. If you create or compose music, you're a songwriter. For example, if you're a beatmaker, you're a songwriter.
- Click the "NEXT" button
2. Let us know then if you have a publisher or not
- If you're operating alone and didn't sign a publishing contract, you must choose "I don't have a publisher."
- If you have a publisher, you can select "I have a publisher" and create a request to be called back by the Bridger team.
- Click the "NEXT" button
3. Complete your personal information and click the "NEXT" button.
4. Add your Spotify or/and Deezer artist profile url and click the "NEXT" button.
This step will synchronize your musical works (tracks) automatically with your account.
Need more help? Find additional information here: Add your Spotify/Deezer link
5. Create your login credentials and password and click the "NEXT" button.
The password must include at least one number and eight (8) characters (including one upper and one lower character). If you need help with your password creation, click here: Set up your password
6. You will receive an email from Bridger to verify your account.
Don't forget to check your spam or junk mail folder.
7. Sign in to your new account and let us know if you are affiliated or not with any CMO, then click the "NEXT" button.
- Choose "I don't have a CMO" if you are not affiliated with any of them, and download the General Conditions of Subscription to our services.
- If you have already entrusted your works to a collective management organization (CMO) to collect your copyright royalties on streaming platforms, you will need to transfer these rights to Bridger.
8. Read the registration terms. Once you have read or downloaded the Conditions of Use
click the "NEXT" button.
9. Read your Mandate and click on "I confirm that I have read the mandate and accept the conditions", then click on "Validate" and "Next" button to proceed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To collect properly the related copyright royalties, we need to know if there are any other co-creators for these musical works and what are their roles. Select and Submit your musical works to Bridger.