Using the Winamp Media Player
The Winamp Player is a flexible and sophisticated application for playing and managing your music. With the latest release, the player is easier than ever to use with a new, powerful and intuitive interface.
Click on the link below to see Winamp with the Bento skin active.
Point to a part of the image using your mouse cursor to learn more about each part of the Bento Skin interface.
Tip: Always explore the right-click context menus (on buttons, songs, media library views, everywhere).
You never know what you may find...
Playing Music Files
To play supported music files, do one of the following:
- Drag files from a folder on your computer to the Winamp main window.
- Click the Open File(s) button and select files on your computer.
- Open the File menu and click "Open File" (or "Open Folder", to play a full folder of songs).
To add a supported music file to the playlist, do one of the following:
- Drag files from a folder on your computer to the Playlist Editor.
- Click the Add (+) button at the bottom of the Playlist Editor to Add Files, a Folder or a saved playlist file.
- Drag files from the Local Media views in the Media Library into the Playlist Editor.